Saturday, December 20, 2008

My new website is in the works

I've posted the template for my new website so you can see what I'll be working on until Dec. 27. In addition to combining 4 web sites into one, I'm also dropping several unprofitable services and focusing on 5 related practices.

My 2009 practices will be:
1. Keynote Speaker
2. How-to Author/Publisher
3. Consultant Mentor
4. Income Coach
5. Kindness Activist

Dropped services will be:
1. Agenting, contract negotiating
2. Speaker Directory/Promotion (CommissionFreeSpeakers.com)
3. Personal Concierge services (HandyAnde.com)
4. Web site design/creation
5. Marketing/promoting authors/experts

These changes spell a return to the more prestigious work I used to do and should free up at least 20 hours of non-income generating work a week. The 5 practices also position me more as the wise consultant-author-speaker I am rather than a "member of support staff" for individuals who have not yet attained the level of success that I had attained in the past. These clients are high maintenance-low/non-paying and working for them doesn't support my goals. Promoting my expertise, does.

Andrea

No comments: