Sunday, November 30, 2008

My furry money pit

This is my cat Casper who likes to sit on my mouse hand at the computer and his face is in the way as I type with my right hand. This is me trying to move his lovely face.

If you read palms you'll have to tell me what my lines say.

I love him, but he needs so much attention, he deprives me of sleep, and he requires very expensive food. When I don't get out of bed - after only 5 hours of sleep he will puke all over the carpets which I then step in and have to clean up in my groggy state. I will keep him until he closes his eyes for the last time, but I'm also keeping him healthy and happy until then. He's probably a lot like some husbands - except for the puking part - and I never have to worry about his tie clashing with his shirt.

Andrea

No comments: