Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm raising my fees

I lowered them drastically, but it's made no difference, so I thought I would take a new approach... and raise them. If I don't value my expertise, experience, and wisdom, who will? So these are what will come into play within the next few weeks.

Gift certificates are now $50 each (were $25).

I'll be raising the discounted fees on my books to the original prices as of Dec. 31.

I'll be raising the membership fees on my speaker directory to $995 per year (from $99) as of Dec. 31. But free to graduates of my programs for consultants, at any level.

My 3 programs for consultants will be $5,000, $10,000 and $20,000 per year, payable in monthly installments.

My phone consulting rate for non-clients will increase from $3 per minute to $8 per minute as of Dec. 31.

My speaking fees will start at $2500 for local, one hour programs.

You might want to stock up now before my prices escalate.

Andrea

No comments: